How to Switch to NBN?
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Find out if the NBN is available in your area and what NBN connection types would serve your needs best.
Step 2: Make sure your contract with your current provider has ended.
Step 3: Place your NBN order with your preferred service provider.
Step 4: Organise your NBN installation
How do I know if my home is eligible for NBN?
- One easy way to check if you can get the NBN network at your address is to head to the online NBN rollout map (https://www.nbnco.com.au/learn/rollout-map).
- Simply put your street name and number into the search bar, and you’ll be able to quickly see the current status of the NBN in your area.
- Whether you are planning a move or want to find out when your neighbourhood will be getting connected, this easy tool will help you stay informed about all things related to the NBN network.
What are the Benefits of Using the NBN?
Choosing an NBN Service Provider and Plan
- Find a local telecommunications and internet service providers and decide on the internet plan you need.
- Compare different NBN plans and offers to see which plan best suits your needs.
- When you choose a broadband service on the NBN, you’re likely to have to choose the speed of the broadband connection.
- Contact your prefered internet provider when you are ready to move to the NBN.
- Depending on the speed of the NBN plan and the amount of data you use per month, the price of your NBN service will vary.