This Return Policy is in addition to your customers right under the Australian Consumer Law because we want our customers to be satisfied with the purchases made. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our responsibilities to you. Our returns policy only applies to physical hardware purchased through My FoneTel such as phones and networking devices.
Change of mind returns
If post-purchase of our product, you wish to return the product as you have changed your mind, you may return the item within 7 days of contract start; An accepted reason for the return, in writing from should be provided to our Operations Manager or Directors of My FoneTel. The item should be in re-saleable condition including that:
• It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
• Charges will apply for returns, not within the original packaging and accessories;
• It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition
• There will be a 20% restocking fee on items returned to My FoneTel
We accept product returns and exchange, credit or repair where:
• The product is faulty or is not of satisfactory quality, or,
• The product is not fit for its wished-for purpose, or
• The product does not match the sample or our description; and
• You can attach your agreed reason for return to be approved by our Operations Manager or Directors of My FoneTel.
My FoneTel may choose to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to define the nature of the problem. My FoneTel reserves the right not to offer an exchange, if the product item is a result of misuse or neglect and will not refund or repair the product.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by renewed goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Renewed parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for return or judicious expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be complemented with supporting data.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
My FoneTel reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair; exchange or refund being refused.
Your original My FoneTel Invoice receipt is the best form of proof of purchase Refunds will be issued using your original payment method or credited should there be an outstanding invoice.